I am a fully qualified and experienced native French teacher and have been teaching French since 2005 to children of different key stages and ages ranging from 7 to 18 years old, years 3 to GCSE and A-Level. I have also been teaching adults during that time.
As a native French speaker, my knowledge of the language is second to none and continues to be developed as my family and friends still live there and contacts and trips are frequent and regular. I make a point of keeping updated on the current affairs, cultural and political aspects of the country in listening to French radios or reading from French websites. I regularly read French literature and enjoy watching French films whenever I can. I consider myself a passionate language teacher and love to pass on my knowledge of the language but also of the culture that I inherited.
– PGCE French
– Degree in Business Studies
– Cambridge Certificate for Proficiency in English
– French Baccalauréat
– Teacher and subject coordinator at a Prep School
– Teacher for 11+
– Languages clubs (Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese and Italian)
– Bilingual French drama club
– Private tuition for leisure learning, GCSE, AS, and A2 exam preparation